"Processor": means any natural or legal person who processes personal data only on the documented instruction of and on behalf of the controller. It is a natural or legal person distinct from the data controller, subject to an obligation of security and confidentiality of personal data in order to ensure their protection and processing.
"Recipient" means any natural or legal person or department that receives the communication of personal data.
Who are the data processors of the Group Blue Soft ?
Each entity of the Group Blue Soft can be responsible for the treatment of the data collected for the purposes of good execution of the services provided in connection with our trades. As soon as personal data are processed, the Group Blue Soft will inform you of the identity of the person responsible for the said processing from the list defined below:
- BLUE SOFT GROUP SA, located at 14 place de la Coupole 94320 CHARENTON LE PONT;
- PROJETLYS SASU, located at 39 rue des Docks 69009 LYON ;
- ILEO CONSEIL SASU, located at 14 place de la Coupole 94320 CHARENTON LE PONT;
- ILEO NIORT SAS, located at 34 rue Saint Symphorien 79000 NIORT;
- DAYLIGHT SASU, located at 14 place de la Coupole 94320 CHARENTON LE PONT;
The Group Blue Soft, as data controller, respects the following principles:
- Your data are used only for specific purposes related to our different businesses;
- Only data that is useful to us is collected;
- We do not keep your data beyond the period necessary for the operations for which they were collected, or those provided for either by the standards and authorizations of the CNIL or by law (such as legal requirements);
- Your data are communicated only to the subsidiaries of the Group Blue Soft, and to the partners, service providers or authorized professional organizations which have the utility of it within the framework of our activities.
How do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and in compliance with the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data.
Thus, your personal data is used in particular within the framework of an advice in asset management, of a subscription, of the execution of a contract as well as for the treatment of your request. Your personal data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed and is not reused for purposes other than those for which your data was initially collected.
We may also process personal data for other purposes, subject to prior verification of the relevance of such processing. Other purposes for which we may process your personal data include
- Management of requests for rights (right of access, rectification, portability, opposition, limitation, deletion, etc.);
- The Group's internal control system Blue Soft ;
- The execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your initiative;
- Management of complaints, mediation and litigation;
- Management and monitoring of activities via statistical studies, customer satisfaction;
- The organization of external events, for prospects or customers, to promote the group's activities;
- Operations relating to commercial prospecting, provided that you have given your consent for this processing;
- Recruitment of employees.
Cookie Usage Policy
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a terminal on a site.
Some cookies are necessary for navigation on our site. In order to measure site traffic and improve our services, we also use third-party cookies to collect anonymous information, such as the number of visitors to the site, geographic location and most popular pages.
We use the following third-party cookies:
Measures for the protection of your personal data
To protect your personal data, we implement appropriate organizational and technical measures in compliance with the applicable regulations in order to preserve their security and integrity and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third parties. We also assure you that all the employees of the Group Blue Soft and all the people who intervene in the treatment of personal data respect all the rules on the protection of personal data and commit themselves to maintain confidentiality of the treated data.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have several rights, including
- Right of access to your data: obtain information about the data held about you and their use;
- Right of rectification: to make corrections and modifications to your information when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of deletion: to obtain the definitive deletion of your data in particular, when they are no longer necessary with regard to the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to portability of your data: retrieve the data you have provided to us and/or transfer your data to another organization;
- Right of opposition: possibility to request that your data not be used for certain treatments, in particular when your data is processed for prospecting purposes;
- Right to restrict processing: limit the use of your data to a specific processing;
- Right of withdrawal: withdraw your consent at any time for all processing for which we have collected it;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL: lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that the processing of your data constitutes a violation of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Right to a judicial remedy: to form an effective judicial remedy, either against a supervisory authority (the CNIL) or against the data controller or a processor.
You can exercise these rights by sending your request to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Group's data processors BLUE SOFT by contacting us at the address below:
E-mail : email@example.com
Postal mail: Blue Soft Group - Service des Données Personnelles - 14 place de la Coupole 94320 CHARENTON LE PONT
In order to facilitate the processing of your request, you should accompany your request with a copy of an identity document bearing your signature as well as all essential information relating to your request.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receipt. This period may be extended by two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you, if necessary, of this extension and of the reasons for this postponement within one month of receiving the request.
To learn more about your rights, visit the CNIL website(www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits).
How long do we keep your personal data?
Each data controller of the Group BLUE SOFT undertakes to keep personal data in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory obligations. The length of time that data is kept depends on the purposes for which it is used. For example, the maximum period of conservation of personal data within the framework of a contractual relation is 5 years after the end of this contractual relation.
Where is your personal data stored?
Your personal data are intended for the Group Blue Soft. They could be transmitted to its partners, subcontractors whose intervention is essential to the good end of the entrusted operations.
Service providers and subcontractors only process personal data on the basis of documented instructions from the Group Blue Soft. No personal data is passed on to third parties for the purpose of marketing operations or commercial prospecting.
We ensure that our partners and service providers respect the principles of the regulations in force. We subject them to an obligation of security, confidentiality and compliance with the regulations relating to the processing of your personal data in order to ensure their protection. At any time, upon our request, our partners and service providers must present sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of technical and organizational measures to justify the protection of your personal data.
Transfer of data outside the European Union:
In some cases, these processors may be located outside the European Union. If the country has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the data is transferred on that basis. Otherwise, transfers to such subcontractors are governed by standard contractual clauses, in accordance with the models drawn up by the European Commission, or by binding corporate rules. Details of these transfers outside the European Union are available on request from the Data Protection Officer of the Union Financière de France Group.
If you do not wish to be the subject of telephone canvassing, you can register free of charge on the BLOCTEL telephone canvassing opposition list on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr or send a letter to the following address Opposetel Service Bloctel 6 rue Nicolas Siret, 10 000 Troyes.
We reserve the right to modify or adapt our security and personal data protection measures, following technological, technical or regulatory developments. We invite you to regularly consult the updates of the charter on our website(www.bluesoft-group.com).
For more information, please visit the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
Updated on September 6, 2022